- Rebuilds skin protective barrier
- Increases collagen and elastin – more than vitamin C
- Increases water-holding proteoglycans
- Rebuilds blood microcirculation
- Activates removal of damaged skin proteins and scars
- Reduce and prevent lines and wrinkles by actively generating new skin cells
Copper Tripeptide-1 is a copper complex of Tripeptide-1. It functions as a skin conditioning agent. Copper Tripeptide-1 protects the tissues and restores the skin after the damage. It is also used to heal wounds, prevent hair loss, increase collagen and elastin production in the skin and rejuvenate the skin.
See also: Petides