- Moisturizes the superficial epidermal layers
- Nourishes and energizes skin cells
- Regenerating the vitality in skin cells
- Restores Youthful Collagen Type III
Also known as Cleopatra’s Secret, it is rich in protein, amino acids. Soy phyto placenta reduces wrinkles and promotes an even complexion. It is also rich in “Biostimulans” which improve skin cell respiration and oxygenation.
The extract totally plant based derivative, not an animal by-product like so many other manufacturers use. It offers a composition that mimics the biological effects and makeup of mammalian bio-placenta.
It is known to induce skin regeneration, improve water balance and reduce wrinkle volume and reduce dilated capillaries on the face.
The proteins and amino acids in Phyto Placenta have a special affinity for keratinocytes which constitute 95% of all skin cells in the epidermis and fibroblasts, the cells that make collagen and the extracellular matrix of the skin.
In particular this ingredient has been shown to restore the levels of Type III Collagen closer to that of younger skin while reducing the predominant “Age Related” Collagen Type I which is associated with wrinkle formation.
It also penetrates deeply into the dermis, especially with our Double Layered Nano Encapsulation Technology, giving it unique hydrating and “skin plumping” characteristics.
Dull, lifeless skin appears brighter, younger and more vibrant. Skin looks firm, supple, and moist with the rosy glow of youth.
- Int J Cosmet Sci. 2013;35(2.):136-42 – Soybean extract showed modulation of retinoic acid-related gene expression of skin and photo-protective effects in keratinocytes
- Int J Mol Sci. 2007 Jul; 8(7): 651–661. – UVB-Protective Effects of Isoflavone Extracts from Soybean Cake in Human Keratinocytes
- J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2009 Jan; 2(1): 36–40. – Practical Uses of Botanicals in Skin Care